Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where to post?

Posted by malden 
Where to post?
May 02, 2013 04:35PM
Hi,

I've been working on a heated piezo design that I would like to share. This is similar to the "Scratch Build Piezo" and the Rep-rappable piezo.

My design is aimed at shooting droplets of heated wax to be used as a mask for PC Board fabrication. So this is using a 3-D printer in more of a 2-D mode but I have completed enough work to validate that it will work quite nicely.

I have pictures, videos and design files that can be posted.

Thanks,

Mike A.
VDX
Re: Where to post?
May 02, 2013 06:28PM
Hi Mike,

the "Printing" forum could be a good place - but there are related threads buried in other forums too: [forums.reprap.org]

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
May 02, 2013 06:53PM
Thanks VDX,

Where are the other threads posted that I mentioned above? I couldn't seem to re-trace my steps and find them.

Mike
VDX
May 03, 2013 02:00AM
Hi Mike,

you have to set the "All Dates" checkbox in the search mask to find threads older than 30 days ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
May 03, 2013 06:46AM

I have pictures, videos and design files that can be posted.

Ideally, such stuff goes into the wiki. Put a name on the project, start a new page with this name and there you go.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

May 08, 2013 06:28AM
Good work Malden, it would be good to see what you have done, I had intended to do something similar
but its good that you have taken this on, please put a link to it.

Random Precision
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login