Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome!

Posted by Asbiorn 
Welcome!
October 14, 2013 08:20AM
Hello and welcome to the Odense/SDU RUG!

We are a bunch of locals who wish to start a local and for the moment semi-closed group/forum, to help us organize and start up an open environment around the University of Southern Denmark. We have tossed some ideas around about the possiblility of a locally/university driven hackspace, with the scope of the fun stuff in science and hopefully develop skills to be able to use this brave new world for scientific work.

So we are in the process of defining our project, and I think that group democracy with good and plentiful communication is key for this.

To do:

I Think it would be good if we could collaborate on identifying the exact hardware that we got in our builds, so we can ajust settings in marlin i.e. - but I think kliment knows that so we could just ask him..

Also it would be fantastic if we could talk about and share our problems and solutions , so we can help each other get up to speed.

These are just a few first thoughts, please feel free to dig in and get those good ideas out in the open smiling smiley
I have a feeling that this is going to be awesome, I hope that we will keep it up smiling smiley

Best regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login