Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Serial reprapper required!

Posted by ElizabethEade 
Serial reprapper required!
February 21, 2014 08:46AM
I am an artist working on a high profile project that would involve the production of many 3d printers. The project will be London based.

I am looking for somebody who could give me some technical advice during planning stages and would be able to technically supervise the project during manufacture.

This is an exciting project, artistically interesting and technologically reaching audiences that would not usually be aware of the rep rap world.

If you feel that you may be able to help with this role (there will be many other roles building the printers when dates are set.) please contact me on here.

I will be arranging to meet people in Central London to provide further details and take this groundbreaking project to the next level.
Re: Serial reprapper required!
February 21, 2014 05:51PM
Re: Serial reprapper required!
February 23, 2014 04:22AM
If the project is viable and comes to fruition I absolutely expect to pay for this position. I would need somebody with technical knowledge to oversee the project, re numeration would be by negotiation with the right person.

Initial conversations would not be paid as r and d stages of this project are being self funded - it is possible that some retrospective funding could be arranged or a completion bonus to "balance"

My intentions are to create great and groundbreaking art, gather publicity for rep rap/ open source materials and ultimately supply free printers to schools and educational institutions. I hope this piques your interest

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login