Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Request for RUG in Indiana (Indianapolis), USA

Posted by cisox 
Request for RUG in Indiana (Indianapolis), USA
September 03, 2011 04:10PM
I'm really interested in finding or starting a RUG in Indiana. I'm out of Indianapolis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 06:43PM by cisox.
Re: Request for RUG in Indiana (Indianapolis), USA
September 09, 2011 08:22PM
Are there any suggestions for getting a RUG started? I know there are maybe a couple RepRap users in the state, but I can't find much more information other than that they exist. Also, is now the right time to get a forum setup for this group or should I do more groundwork first?
I am interested, I'm on the east side of indy, scott at comp-exp dot com
VDX
March 28, 2012 05:17PM
... forum created - [forums.reprap.org] - have fun smileys with beer

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
June 27, 2012 09:47AM
Are you guys meeting yet??

Im downtown Indy. I am buying a Prusa Air frame right now. I am researching the electronics, hot end, and step motors. Thats where I am. If there is anyone who wants to meet with a rookie I'm ready!!
July 30, 2012 10:42PM
ALL,
I live a little north of indianapolis and work on the north side of 465. I am very interested in asking and sharing information. I am just getting started with building a prusa mendal and would love to have a few people to talk to locally about things. Shoot me an email if you want. My email is unlucky1 at frontiernet.net. We need to get some movement on this. I am sure there are quite a few people in indy that would be interested if we can gather a few up to get started. Maybe we start by trying to get the few of us that have posted together for breakfast on a weekend or something and go from there. I really do not want to be the coordinator of this as I am completly new but ..... I would if needed help get things rolling. Anyone in the indy area shoot me an email to the address above at is @ and net.net is NOT a typo. Hope to get some emails from some people around here and a little farther if they want to get out and about a little. This could also be a good way to meet some new friends as well.

Thanks,
John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login