Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RepRapPro Mendel 3D printer first user group in Nepal

Posted by sunoj 
RepRapPro Mendel 3D printer first user group in Nepal
November 28, 2012 11:32PM
For the first time in Nepal, we have brought first open source 3D printer "Reprappro Mendel". We are working on its assembly. We want to create a forum for other interested Nepalese enthusiastic and share our experience in this new technology. We want to hack it and make another one with locally available materials.
VDX
Re: RepRapPro Mendel 3D printer first user group in Nepal
November 30, 2012 02:10AM
... forum created - [forums.reprap.org]

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Assembly status of RepRapPro Mendel 3D printer first user group in Nepal
December 02, 2012 10:26AM
We just finished assembling all the mechinal, electrical and elctronics of the 3D printer. We even installed the software and successfully printed a 2D sketch by attaching pencil from one of the gcode file.

We are working on the hot end and how to make actual 3D print.
We are having problem finding good CAD software to make 3D design and creating gcode file for it.

I hope to get some suggestion on it.
hello bros.. I am quite intrested on what you say.. And want to know much about these printers... Where can I get the ideas about it. Let's collobrate for it..
February 02, 2013 09:49PM
very good .. wow its amazing to hear in nepal people are using 3d printer. i am from india.. wow..
February 02, 2013 10:22PM
hi KEYBOARD COWBOY,

We are ready to collaborate as we ourselves experimenting on 3D printing here in Nepal.
In what ways you want to collaborate with us ?
Im a representative of kathmandu university and would like to inform you that we have a 3D printer here. If you like to visit you are most welcome
just a comment
July 09, 2013 04:46AM
This kind a 3d printer has not been built in any country but NEPAL IS THE FIRSt country to make it . . Pulchowk engineering college is the best
July 27, 2014 09:29AM
Greets, I am a researcher visitng Nepal, working on community 3d projects in India. would love to visit the University to see whats up, as well as other labs
and initiatives, sometime this week. ping with details and I ll come to see what you are working on and share ideas cheers
PDM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login