Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello from Owasso

Posted by mwhatch 
Hello from Owasso
January 27, 2014 01:58PM
This is Morton from Owasso.

I am currently printing on a desktop cnc with added extruder using Mach3, Slic3r, and Kisslicer. My cnc is 12"x16"x4", but I am only using about 10x10 at the most.
I am working on printing parts for a Rostock build. I know very little about the dedicated 3d printer electronics, so I decided to order a Phoenix 3d printer.

[www.phoenix3dprinter.com]

It looks like a good value for a full featured printer, and as I use it I hope to become more familiar with the electronics. I also plan to add display and card reader to the Phoenix.
I am sure though, that when the time comes, I will need some assistance with the Rostock firmware. From looking at this forum, it looks like there are a lot of good people willing to help.
I hope to get the chance to meet some of you.

Thanks
Morton

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2014 02:02PM by mwhatch.
Re: Hello from Owasso
March 13, 2014 02:59AM
Let me know if you need anything. I currently have a Prusa Mendel and working on a bigger printer now. I am located between Owasso and Claremore.

Brian
July 20, 2014 09:23AM
Hi,
did you get your Phoenix printer?
I have been waiting since last year for delivery of the Kickstarter unit.
Regards
M
August 06, 2014 01:40PM
I did get the Phoenix about 6 weeks ago. It is working, but they have had a lot of issues. I am trying to get a smart controller working on it now with not much luck. Posted in electronics forum.

Morton
April 29, 2015 12:20AM
i created a new topic.
June 09, 2015 03:52PM
What's that scream you here?? It's me here in Owasso trying to figure out why my prusa i3 is not working is there anyone out there that can help me???
I have the firmware installed I think I have all the wiring plugged in correctly what could I be missing??
June 09, 2015 08:43PM
What...
board are you using?
firmware you uploaded
software you're connecting with?
baudrate setting in firmware vs. software?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2015 08:44PM by KingRahl.
June 24, 2015 11:24PM
I am using a ramp 1.4 with a I3 adrino firmware.... I am not sure what to do now guys can you help me??
June 24, 2015 11:44PM
Check to make sure you are getting power to the board through a 12v power supply. Make sure you are connected to a computer through the USB. Try to connect to the board with PrintRun (Pronterface). Make sure you connect using the correct "port" setting and you have your "baudrate" set to what is in the firmware you loaded (usually 250000) it may take a few seconds to connect.
July 24, 2015 11:37PM
Ok, I had my printer up an running great for the last 3 weeks with no problem after the issues I was having, now something new, the Y axis motor is for a lack of a better word "stuttering" and it will not move to its home position...
July 25, 2015 09:48PM
I got it fixed!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login