Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

need assembly help in Oceanside

Posted by bronkorob 
need assembly help in Oceanside
January 31, 2014 06:42PM
I got a mendalmex 1.5 a few months ago, got it 85-90% complete, than work, school, family, life....caught up to me. I dont have the time to finish the build and set up and fine tune the printer. I would like to use this for work, since it would make my job a lot easier. I just dont have the time to dedicate to it at the moment. I knew it was going to be a challange, but I thought I would have more time. Right now it is fully constructed, and partially wired, but needs to be calibrated and communications to the computer need to be situated.

Anyways, is there anyone in the san diego area that is willing to finish, tune, this project for me? I am willing to pay for it, I work for a company that might have products your interested in for trade work. either way, let me know what your going rate is. I would like to find the reprap expert and have you go threw it to save me some time and headache and get to building. I am located in oceanside, I also work in oceanside, so you can come work on it at either place during the week or on weekends.

I would really like to get this up and running, and have a reliable source for printer questions later on.
Re: need assembly help in Oceanside
August 24, 2014 12:32AM
If you're still in need, I'd be willing to help out. Could you post some photos so I have an idea of what state you're in?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login