Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rancho Cucamonga

Posted by sonic397 
Rancho Cucamonga
March 12, 2013 06:25PM
Hi All!!

I'm looking for printed parts to build my own RepRap.
Re: Rancho Cucamonga
March 12, 2013 06:49PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2013 11:19AM by sonic397.
April 27, 2013 03:32AM
I can print you a set if you're still interested. I'd print them from a new roll of filament, then you can just reimburse me for the whole roll and keep any extra to get you started.
August 03, 2013 03:41AM
Just a shout. I just won a bid on eBay for a Prusa Mendal linear and it's already been shipped. It's somewhere between here and the east coast. Dude said it needed calibration. We shall see. It's good to read about others in the near by area. I'm up the hill in Victorville. Anybody wanting to meet up and jam about 3D printing, I found another guy lookingh for same. He's expressed an interest in building something. I'm a complete novice (sp?) I got something coming to experiement with tho so hope I don't fail to launch. Gonna check in with the So Cal user group and I suspect I'll be checking back in here just to see what's up.
September 05, 2013 11:44AM
I found the more complete doc by Gary here:

[garyhodgson.com]

All the non-printed parts are pretty easy to get on the general market. I found it tricky with the printed parts. Most of what they sell online are for the LM8UU model. Not sure what it is, but they don't match the above document.

I found the most closely matched set for sale on the reprap forum, but one item was not shown on the photo.

I'm not sure if you can tell the .STL files you have are a good match for Gary's model. But if you can, will be be able to print me a set, and I'll pay your cost at our first meet up?

Charles
October 06, 2013 03:20AM
I'm in Ontario. I am interested in building a RepRap Prusa Mendel I3. I was wondering if any of you have put something together in the Rancho Cucamonga area. It would be cool to get together and share ideas and tips.

Gary W.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login