Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need part printed, will pay $$$ for part

Posted by lawerfx 
Need part printed, will pay $$$ for part
July 15, 2013 07:16AM
Hi Guys

I have uploaded my .stl file to shapeways and all the other options on the internet and shapeways are offering to print and deliver the part for $80, it is 57.8 cm3 in material and size is 88mm x 84mm x 69mm. I live on the central coast but travel to sydney most days, I thought there may be someone who wants to test their machine and I am willing to pay to do that. I will probably need to make a few to get the dimensions right and will be happy to pay. Also I can understand that quality may not be perfect and I understand that and will work with you.

So if you can help me let me know. thanks
Re: Need part printed, will pay $$$ for part
July 18, 2013 04:17AM
email me the STL. My machine needs tuned lately.
July 23, 2013 11:46PM
Hi, we have a 3D Printing Studio in the Rocks in Sydney (Shop 5, 80 George St) so we'd be happy to print them. You can email the stl to Stuart.GroveratParts2Print.com.au or come down to the shop and we can kick off the job. Our rates start at 99c per cm3 for FDM printing

Thanks

Stu
July 24, 2013 06:08PM
Hi,

If you attach your stl to this post maybe someone can look at it and give advice.
It may need to be altered to be able to print properly on a filament printer.
(I assume it is not just a cube with your given dimensions)

Regards
Jan

======================================
[3dprinting4u.wordpress.com]
February 21, 2014 06:15AM
How did you go?
I'm in Sydney, And my machine prints PLA really reliably The print space is 160mm W X 150mm L X 100mm H.

Cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login