Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my Mendel90 derivative

Posted by wannabeaflyer 
my Mendel90 derivative
December 04, 2012 02:22PM
Hi Guys , just wanted to say big big actually massive thanks to Nophead for the insipration which finally allowed me to build my 1st 3d Printer, have posted a Video on youtube ( search for Mendel90 Wannabe) . cant seem to add the link here as i get a Spam warning error message for some reason ,,, she still has a long way to go, but thanks to my lurking around for any info about the Nopheads Mendel90 i think i am on the road to Hands on Learning about 3d Printers , a lot need to be tidied up but the main focus for me, was to get a machine made and running to learn about the software / Firmware / slicing etc . still waiting for my New Hot-end and Wades ( Glider Variant ) extruder but all other elements seem to be working so this guys well and trully Happy ,,, Did not Buy Nopheads Plastic This time round cos i wanted the challenge of using my small CNC machine to Make alternative Elements BUT THE Main thing is Large thanks to that man and i will be buying a set of hios Parts from him for the next one ( yes there will be more made LOL :-) friends Have liked what they have seen in my iteration and have guided them towards Nophead for Plastic Kits ) will add Picture shortly so no laughing Cheers Guys
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login