Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When is the next NYC meetup?

Posted by sxt173 
When is the next NYC meetup?
March 13, 2011 05:17PM
NYC RepRap group,

When are you guys planning the next meetup? I'm just finished my Mendel and want to get some tips from the more seasoned people + some help..

Cheers
Re: When is the next NYC meetup?
March 23, 2011 11:37PM
Newbie but would also love to meetup.

Cheers, George
May 25, 2011 01:28AM
I'd love to talk to anyone that has a working (or in-process) reprap. I reside in Brooklyn, NY.
May 25, 2011 07:53AM
I should have a working one in 4-5 days, will dm you my info once I get it running.
July 14, 2011 11:00PM
hey guys, i'm a bit new to the reprap community but i'm also here in ny & would love to attend the meetup. any info would be greatly appreciated
December 07, 2011 02:08AM
Any Meetup coming up?
February 05, 2012 04:11PM
I have experience with cnc machines and I sort have migrated over to reprap. It's new stuff yet very similar and I need some seasoning. I'm a retired fabrication machinist and would like to see different machines that are out there. I'm located in Oceanside in Nassau and would like to start some kind of users group that perhaps could meet every 3 months. It would involve having a place to meet etc. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I think it could develop into a good thing. Let's see if we could get the word out it also could be a sort of swap meet combination demos and exchange of ideas. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
February 28, 2012 03:37PM
Hey im new but started collecting parts to build a prusa. Im located in ronkonkoma ny travel to the rockville centre area regularly for work. Would like to see one in person.
August 17, 2012 01:49PM
august meetup?
March 05, 2013 12:00AM
I wish that there will still be time for another meet up and I am always looking for it into now. I just really wanted to have time.
----------------------------------

fha loans Brooklyn
May 09, 2013 11:21PM
I'd like to meet, mainly to try and locate a US local source for a Prussia kit. I do not have the time or space to source the parts and scratch build the thing.

So far the best deal I've found is from an Australian firm but they are not returning e-mails and may actually have gone belly up. Who can tell wih the web, where stuff stays fresh-looking forever?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login