Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ultratronics board + RaPS128 + Repetier configurator = the good combination

Posted by Pi-Wi74 
Ultratronics board + RaPS128 + Repetier configurator = the good combination
November 01, 2016 06:24AM
Hi all,

Here is my small contribution to the repetier configurator ... that is to say my feedback and my issues.

First I would thank a lot Repetier Team to developp such a tool. It was a complete mess trying to put Reprapworld.com firmware on this DUE board ! Moreover no advice or usefull answer from them ! They should delete the link on their website : such a waste of time !!
I tried after with Marlinkimbra without success too.

With Repetier configurator 1.0.0 dev, all is perfectly put on the board and my own delta printer move at least ! it was easy to modify parameters (step/mm for the extruder, height ot the table, height of the inductiv probe ...) because only one file is for everithing : configuration.h

You can also upload your configuration.h file on the webpage to have all the setting right in place.

I use Arduino 1.6.12

I have small issues with :
- HB thermocouple wich are not well recognyze by the board or by repetier configurator :-( all seems ok from the configurator but the temperature are not right (78°) and it does'nt follow when I switch on the heatbed. It's a type K wich have to be setting up as a AD595. I plug it on TC1.
- Full LCD screen from Reprapworld.com (again no answer from them !!). I include the librairi U8glib on Arduino and Connect the UT header using the 6way wire to the analog header on the Ultratronics board. plus Connect the SPI header to the SDOUT1 header using the 8way wire.
The LCD switch on but stay in blue.
- I tried to change the Baud rate to 250000 but no answer from the board :-(

For Repetier Software :
- it's strange not to have the Extruder temp in real time : when I manually swith on the extruder heat the temp on the screen stay at 20° and I have to enter M105 to refresh it. But when I start a job I can see the temp rising up in real time

below you will find my Delta and the second part I print Eiffel tower 65mm height : good results with a 0.4 nozzle !

and here the delta

comments are welcome :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2016 06:28AM by Pi-Wi74.
Re: Ultratronics board + RaPS128 + Repetier configurator = the good combination
November 22, 2016 05:41PM
Just to know. What problems have you had with MK4duo and ultratronics?

COMPRA ITALIANO - sostieni le nostre aziende - sostieni la nostra gente - sostieni il tuo popolo - sosterrai te stesso.
Alberto C. felice possessore di una Kossel K2
My Blog - My Thingiverse
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login