Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier-host and CURA on mac - bug?

Posted by pinkpiggy 
Repetier-host and CURA on mac - bug?
March 28, 2016 09:41AM
Hello guys,
I tried to search but I didnt find annything that could help me (sorry if there really is similar thread).

I am beginner, I builded reprap Rebelix X2 with arduino and RAMPS electronics. I use repetier firmware. I am running on Hackintosh (PC) and macOSX (macbook). Because of printing i had to install windows on my macbook as well.
I am using Repetier-host (version - 0.56 (53)) for printing itself and connecting to the printer and CURA (external, version 15.04.5) as a slicer.

On windows, everything is OK. But on mac or hackintosh I have following problem:
I load model in CURA, save the GCODE. I load that GCODE in in REPETIER-HOST and start printing. After homing the X, Y and Z axis, Z axis ascend for ~15mm. And extruder is moving in the middle of the bed (X and Y axis). But the Z axis is still in the 15mm height. And it starts printing in there.
On windows, After homing X, Y and Z axis, Z axis ascend for ~15mm. And the extruder is moving in the middle of the bed on ALL axis (X, Y and Z as well).

I tried to export the GCODE on windows and load it into repetier-host on mac, same problem. As well as this i tried to export the GCODE on mac and load it into repetier-host on windows, everything seems fine. Because of that, i think there is a bug in REPETIER-HOST on mac.

Does anybody have this problem as well? Is there any solution? I really would love to print via repetier-host on mac, because like this i have to restart all the time when i want print and boot in windows on my macbook. Thats 2 computers on the table with 4 monitors and i do not have so big table grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2016 09:43AM by pinkpiggy.
Re: Repetier-host and CURA on mac - bug?
April 13, 2016 12:46PM
Nothing?
Re: Repetier-host and CURA on mac - bug?
April 16, 2016 06:23PM
I just found out, when i click RUN, repetierhost is somehow ignoring Z-axis command in:
G0 F9000 X91.000 Y91.000 Z0.300
When i send it into the printer manualy, everything works fine. Only when i press the run and let the repetier control the printer, the Z-Axis command is ignored and it moves only on X and Y...

Anything else? There is really anybody that can help? No single repetier developer in here? Sorry but I will not contribute software when it doesnt even work properly... And without contribution i cant even send the bug to them...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2016 06:24PM by pinkpiggy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login