Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier Firmware

Posted by khondoke 
Repetier Firmware
March 25, 2016 06:04PM
Hello, I am new to 3D printing. I recently have purchased Geeetech Pro C dual extruder. It came with Marlin firmware pre-loaded. I am in need to use Repetier Firmware instead. But was not sure which options should I select for some features, to generate one for my printer from here. So, I was wondering if anyone already have the firmware and can share with me. Thanks.
Board: GT2560+Arduino Mega,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2016 06:05PM by khondoke.
Re: Repetier Firmware
October 15, 2016 12:40AM
we were all new once marlin is the firmware already installed a good thing but you also need Repetier the software that links the firmware (Marlin) to computer (Linux,Mac or Windows) and your slicing G code generator (Slic3r or eq) to the printer. When you install Repetier Host if has the slicer with it but is a separate program you can upgrade or change if desired. The Repetier reads the EEprom from the printer board ie Marlin
Re: Repetier Firmware
October 17, 2016 08:25PM
my mistake repetier is a firmware as well as a host they have a configuration tool on their web site to download the firmware and a separate configuration file for updates the site pretty much does it all for you the firmware configuration tool is the best bet
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login