Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems with RepRap full graphic controller UI

Posted by Mach 
Problems with RepRap full graphic controller UI
February 24, 2016 03:00PM
I have been trying to get the RepRap full graphics controller to work with repetier firmware version 0.92.8, but I have been having problems getting the UI to work without issues. I am using the arduino mega + ramps combo. The biggest problem I have been having is when some of the features (fan control, retraction, Z-probing and autobed leveling) among others are enabled, and sometimes disabled, it either causes the UI, sd initialization, or both to not work. An example of this would be when I disable retraction. If retraction is not enabled, the UI will not work. I have managed to find the right combination of enabled and disabled features to get the UI and sd card features to work, but I am still running into one interesting issue. The extruder motor refuses to move, and makes a slight buzzing/knock sound in sync with every refresh of the UI page on the lcd controller. If I disable one or more of the problem features (fan control, retraction, etc) the UI stops working, but the extruder motor stops making the buzzing/knock sound, and can be moved with manual controls in rep-host. Is there anything I can do to solve these issues? Any feedback will be very appreciated.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login