Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier Host Beta 1: Using Cura plugins

Posted by IsoHK 
Repetier Host Beta 1: Using Cura plugins
July 20, 2014 05:43AM
Hi!
Just wondering, can I somehow use Cura plugins when using CuraEngine in Repetier Host?

I had some difficulties with my delta printer and magnetic joints, when they started to detach when nozzle moved fast (and scrathing already printed area) and I found a Cura plugin which added some z-lift when moving.
Of course I know, that I can use Cura to generate g-code and import that to Repetier Host, but it could be much easier to use it in RepHost...
Re: Repetier Host Beta 1: Using Cura plugins
July 20, 2014 02:32PM
No, CuraPlugins are not part of the CuraEngine but of Cura itself. For that reason they are not compatible with Repetier-Host.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
July 31, 2014 07:51AM
Hello,

Does anyone know when the new version will appear for Linux or if it appears at all.

With best regardes

Michael Lindenberger
July 31, 2014 08:30AM
Linux follows always after the windows stable version is ready since windows is our development setup. When it comes depends mainly on how hard it is to convince mono to be compatible. But the plan is to have a new Linux version as well in a short while.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login