Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

error starting postprocessor

Posted by ed@seville 
error starting postprocessor
May 29, 2014 08:17AM
hi I am quite new to 3d printing, although I succeded to scan and print the attached foto of an object (+/- 15x15x15 cm)

I used repetierhost and Slic3r printing PLA ...

As my printer should also print ABS, which I do not succeed to do, I was experimenting changing presets in Slic3r until I got this error which I cannot mend (I suppose due to lack of information)

the error is: error starting postprocessor: System:ComponentModel.Win32Exception(0x80004005)

RepetierHost does not find the files Slic3r did write into the directory I told one to write and the other to read.

Slicer did write a gcode file (which aparently is correct) but Repetierhost did not find it although I have indicated in it's config the verry carpet Slic3r did write into.

the effect is that I cannot see the gcode in RepetierHost

anyone out the having an idea?

thanks in advance

ed.
Attachments:
open | download - libres.jpg (47 KB)
Re: error starting postprocessor
May 30, 2014 07:52AM
I don't think you have written and configured a postprocessor script to run after slicer, or did you? But the error looks lik eth ehost shought it should start one. Disable this in printer settings->advanced.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login