Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier-Host V0.90D for RepRapPro Ormerod printer

Posted by BillyM 
Repetier-Host V0.90D for RepRapPro Ormerod printer
January 21, 2014 02:39PM
I have had a problem with Repetier-Host V0.95F working on the RepRapPro Ormerod printer from RS. The Serial communications never worked.
The problem was in the way the software was sending the Gcode commands with the line number and checksum attached.
Also the DTR line needed to be asserted for it to send any commands back from the printer.
I have included my 1st (untested fully) version V0.90D.

However I need the source code for the latest V0.95F which is no longer located on GitHub.
Does anyone know where I can obtain the most recent version of the source code?
Once I have modified and tested it fully I will upload the files for anyone else that is encountering this problem with the RepRapPro Ormerod printer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:
open | download - RepetierHost-RepRapPro.zip (388 KB)
Re: Repetier-Host V0.90D for RepRapPro Ormerod printer
January 24, 2014 06:29PM
Hi BillyM

If you look in the Ormerod forum, there are a couple of people using Repetier host there, though mostly Mac. rayhicks has suggested settings that work for him, and allow USB printing. See: [forums.reprap.org]

Ian
RepRapPro support
Re: Repetier-Host V0.90D for RepRapPro Ormerod printer
January 26, 2014 07:02AM
Just uploaded a new 0.95F which has an Reset on Connect setting "RepRapPro Duet Firmware" whcih sets Dtr and Rts true after connect, as you suggested. Hope it works.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login