Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetior Host

Posted by rwskinner 
Repetior Host
February 27, 2012 07:20PM
Again, I'm liking the work your doing here - Awesome!

Windows XP
I downloaded the new host today and tried some of the new features of the External Slic3R. I set the path to Slice3r and to the config.ini.
Anytime I try to click on External Slic3R Configuration I get Error - Unable to find config file.
I moved the config.ini down to the root folder and browsed to the ini file "C:\Slic3r\config.ini" and get the same error. What am I missing? I can open Slic3r just fine and load that ini file from outside of Repetior but not from using the menu as shown above.

Also, the buttons are getting hidden more and more. On this version, when configuring the internal slic3r the Apply, Cancel and Ok buttons at the bottom of the form are barely visible because they are covered up by the panel which holds the config stuff.

In Printer Settings, the OK, Apply, Cancel cover up half of the Delete These Printer Settings.
Repeteir Settings, the OK and Cancel is half visible due to the fact they are below the bottom of the form.

Wish List Item M220 like in Marlin.
A INI file to hold the screen settings/layouts for Repeteir Host

Hope this helps.
Richard
Re: Repetior Host
February 28, 2012 04:32AM
I had the same issue with spaces in my paths. Repetier is allready informed about it.
As a workaround just set the ini path between apostrophes.
February 28, 2012 06:16AM
I'm not sure I follow what your saying? Not any spaces in the following path: "C:\Slic3r\config.ini"
February 28, 2012 09:39AM
Are you putting double quotes in the text box? If so try it without.
February 28, 2012 11:29AM
No, I wasn't using the quotes but that wasn't exactly the path I had. My fault, I did have a space in the config path. Sorry.

Richard
February 28, 2012 11:38AM
Ok, just uploaded version 0.36c which now handles spaces in the path as well. Just in case you still need that.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
March 08, 2012 10:32PM
Hi repetier

Can put the Slicer ( SkeinPyPy ) in you Host ?

see
[forums.reprap.org]

Hardwarekiller
March 09, 2012 02:57AM
Didn't test it but it's still python and looks the same. So I would say, yes. Just change the craft/skeinforge files and the python executable if it is a different interpreter.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
March 10, 2012 09:36PM
repetier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't test it but it's still python and looks the
> same. So I would say, yes. Just change the
> craft/skeinforge files and the python executable
> if it is a different interpreter.

Thank you !

The best, whe you can addet a Menu ?

Hardwarekiller
March 11, 2012 04:36AM
Hardwarekiller Wrote:
> Thank you !
>
> The best, whe you can addet a Menu ?
>
????????
What do you mean with that?

March 13, 2012 09:40PM
repetier Wrote:
> Hardwarekiller Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thank you !
> >
> > The best, whe you can addet a Menu ?
> >
> ????????
> What do you mean with that?

1 You have on you Repetiersoftware 3 Slicer, Slic intern Slic extern and Skeinforge, can you addet an 4 Slicer SkeinPyPy ?
and
2 an can addet the new slic3r 0.7.1 intern, when i change manualy the inside old Slic3 0.7.0 in the new Version 0.7.1, the works that not

Thanks !

Hardwarekiller
March 14, 2012 04:05AM
The version with 0.7.1 intern will come in a few days. Need to finish some changes. 0.7.1 has different parameter, so you can't replace the internal version.
I will see if I can make a dummy for other external slicer, so everyone can add his own special slicer if needed. This includes SkeinPyPy or KISS or anything else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login