Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone know what this is??

Posted by Ugudu 
Anyone know what this is??
September 14, 2015 05:07AM
Ok so basically I've just started printing with this printer and been able to get it to print. Wanting to get a better finish and tweek some settings I looked for answers on YouTube. I came across Tech2C's 4 part series on slic3er settings he uses for his printer which I believe runs the same firmware. I'm new to all this so I'm still learning all the terminology that comes with this tech but learning fast

Now after making a few changes in slicer when I go to slice an object this is the last log entry that comes up and it won't print anything. Many it was something I changed in the settings but dose anyone know what this is,means and how to fix it so I can print again????

Thanks in advance, I hope I can eventually help another as I gain more experience myself smiling smiley

Please let me know if you need more info
Attachments:
open | download - image.jpg (488.9 KB)
Re: Anyone know what this is??
September 14, 2015 08:27AM
Maybe try running Slic3r stand-alone (without Repetier).

Dave
September 14, 2015 12:17PM
First thing to do is to upgrade your sw which is by far out of date.
goto Repetier.org and get latest Host sw and as a bonus you get the latest Slic3r sw as well. winking smiley
September 15, 2015 05:30AM
Ok so I removed the old sw from computer and downloaded the latest sw from the website and i get an error that comes up saying;

LoadLIbrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DDL)
initialisation routine failed.

And than when I click on the he ok on it the program closes and goes back to desktop????

My laptop isn't that old and I was just printing with the old sw the day before and I'm not to sure what changes I could have made that would stop slicing or creating G code so now I'm really stumped:/
September 15, 2015 01:59PM
I do not know why your laptop is troublesome, but maybe this one also need some updating.
One condition mentioned for Reptier is this: "Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4." so your windows may need some updating as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login