Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

is there a Slic3r Version the (enforce support for the first) really works ?

Posted by Anonymous User 
hello,

i have here
0.9.9dev
1.00 RC 1/2/3

and none of them have this function really working.
maybe someone know where to get it ?

thanks
Re: is there a Slic3r Version the (enforce support for the first) really works ?
March 11, 2014 01:07PM
Hello Repper,

Your answer can be found here... Slic3r... Out of Control bug list, time to get a clue...

Set yourself free... then enjoy Happy Printing ! smileys with beer
Re: is there a Slic3r Version the (enforce support for the first) really works ?
March 11, 2014 05:43PM
When you say it's not really working, what do you mean? Do you know what it's for and how to use it?

I have only used it a few times to help others with support but those few times it worked fine in multiple versions.
March 12, 2014 05:56AM
I have the same problem, I try to print an object with an uneven bottom geometry and would like to have about 5 layers of support. In higher layers, no support is needed. But I can not get around how to use this option. Maybe someone can help me (and others) by clarifying how it works.

Cheers, Ralf

Gruß, Ralf

Mendel 90 breit, hoch, 24V

Meine Erfahrungen im EngineeringSpot-Blog: EngineeringSpot
When you say it's not really working, what do you mean? Do you know what it's for and how to use it?

i know exactly what im doing. i want to set support for the first 50 layers or XX centimeters, but this function doesnt work pn 0.8.4, 0.9.8 0.9.9 dev. and 1.00 1/2/3.
The only slicer that i have here and can handle it is Kisslicer, but i have retraction problems for my 0.5 noozle with kiss and i must print that object with 0.5noozle.

next step is changing to cura, but i still have no settings for my printer. time to go for that,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2014 09:04AM by Repper.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login