Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't Slic3r

Posted by wallester 
Can't Slic3r
October 25, 2012 02:06AM
I wonder if someone could suggest a fix to my problem. I run XP 64, usually happily, and follow the git releases of Slicer. Up until yesterday I had CitrusPerl 5.14 installed. I updated my Slic3r.pl and tried to load it and it wouldn't go. Tried a reboot(that helped in the past)...no go. Today I removed CitrusPerl and installed the new CitrusPerl 5.16. Updated Slicer once more and tried to load up....no go. Tried a reboot....no go. Tried loading Slicer with a terminal...no go. But I did get the following(please forgive my deep directories, I'm reorganizing):

"Can't locate Moo.pm in @INC (@INC contains: D:/Cad/Slic3rgit/slic3r/lib D:/Programming/Perl/CitrusPerl516/site/lib/MSWin32-x64-multi-thread D:/Programming/Perl/CitrusPerl516/site/lib D:/Programming/Perl/CitrusPerl516/vendor/lib D:/Programming/Perl/CitrusPerl516/lib .) at :/Cad/Slic3rgit/slic3r/lib/Slic3r.pm line 30.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:/Cad/Slic3rgit/slic3r/lib/Slic3r.pm line30.
Compilation failed in require at D:\Cad\Slic3rgit\slic3r\slic3r.pl line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:\Cad\Slic3rgit\slic3r\slic3r.pl line 13."

What is Moo.pm? Are there dairy demons in my computer?

Does anyone know how I screwed up this time?

Thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2012 09:02PM by wallester.
Re: Can't Slic3r
February 05, 2013 02:48AM
I wonder if someone could suggest a fix to my problem. I run XP 64, usually happily, and follow the git releases of Slicer. Up until yesterday I had CitrusPerl 5.14 installed. I updated my Slic3r.pl and tried to load it and it wouldn't go. Tried a reboot(that helped in the past)...no go. Today I removed CitrusPerl and installed the new CitrusPerl 5.16. Updated Slicer once more and tried to load up....no go. Tried a reboot....no go. Tried loading Slicer with a terminal...no go. But I did get the following(please forgive my deep directories, I'm reorganizing):

Can't locate Moo.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Slic3r-master/Slic3r-master/lib y\lib\perl5\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread y\lib\perl5 %PERL5LIB% C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at C:/Slic3r-master/Slic3r-master/lib/Slic3r.pm line 30.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Slic3r-master/Slic3r-master/lib/Slic3r.pm line 30.
Compilation failed in require at slic3r.pl line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at slic3r.pl line 13.
February 05, 2013 05:17AM
Oh, two people with the same problem spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I think you need to open citrusterm.bat to get all the paths set correctly, and then run Slic3r from within that subterminal.
March 24, 2015 11:17AM
Workaround for failing tests on gentoo linux: PERL5LIB=$HOME/perl5/lib/perl5/ perl Build.PL
Or another dir, depending where CPAN installed modules.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login