Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Slic3r and Makerbot Gcode

Posted by spaceman 
Slic3r and Makerbot Gcode
March 27, 2012 05:05PM
I have a makerbot hardware machine and am trying to use slic3r. I have noticed that when I set a bed temperature that the wrong M code is produced in the Gcode. Below is the beginning of my code. The second last line states M190 S70. But it should be M109. Can anyone else confirm this?

; generated by Slic3r 0.7.1 on 2012-03-27 at 19:39:15

; layer_height = .254
; perimeters = 2
; solid_layers = 2
; fill_density = .25
; nozzle_diameter = .254
; filament_diameter = 1.7526
; extrusion_multiplier = 1
; perimeter_speed = 30
; infill_speed = 35
; travel_speed = 45
; extrusion_width_ratio = 0
; scale = 1
; single wall width = 0.27mm

M190 S70 ; set bed temperature
M104 S225 ; set temperature
Re: Slic3r and Makerbot Gcode
March 28, 2012 08:21AM
Looks like a simple typo. Open an issue at [github.com] or submit a fix yourself if you've got a Slic3r repo of your own.


______________________________________________________________
techpaladin.com -- high-quality RepRap parts. I ship anywhere and don't charge an arm and a leg!
Re: Slic3r and Makerbot Gcode
April 11, 2012 02:03AM
This was fixed recently.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login