Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Motors dont stop when pressing the home button in the repetier host.

Posted by ziayakens 
Motors dont stop when pressing the home button in the repetier host.
January 10, 2017 12:04AM
I have followed the instructions for how to configure the printer with the Repetier host. I am using a mac so the instructions did not match up perfectly but I followed all applicable fields accordingly. I can control the movement of the motor with the controls +- .0, 1, 10, 100, but the motors do not stop moving in one direction (I have to unplug to stop the motors). Due to this issue I am unable to proceed in the instructions and have hit a road block at positioning the motors. First time using this Form, let me know what additional information i need to provide
Re: Motors dont stop when pressing the home button in the repetier host.
January 10, 2017 02:48AM
You have a mismatch of stepper/ homing direction and endstop configuration.
Tell us more about the firmware and controller you're using.
Marlin and RAMPS perhaps ? If so, show us you configuration.h as an attachment.
January 10, 2017 11:42PM
I am following the instructions and everything relative from [goo.gl] (the shared drive of reprap guru, from the printer i have) . The Firmware was installed from that drive to the arduino. I looked up the build manual and saw they were referencing the RAMPS board, so I think its safe to assume thats the one. The file should be attached as well.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (16 KB)
January 14, 2017 06:31PM
Did you check your endstops? Send "M119" to the printer, and repeat this while switching your endstops by hand. What do you read?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login