Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PROBLEMA DI STAMPA!!!! confused smiley

Posted by thonys 
PROBLEMA DI STAMPA!!!! confused smiley
November 15, 2016 05:51PM
Salve a tutti, volevo avere spiegazioni in merito alle stampe, premetto che da poco mi sono avvicinato alla stampa 3D, ed da poco che ho finito anche di monntare la macchina in questione GEEETECH I3 PRO B, ho settato alcuni parametri base di Slic3R, ma per il resto non so fare altro,
vi linco le mie prime stampe fatte male, e volevo capire quale sia il problema imminente di queste stampe, e se possibile farmi capire per il settaggio.

Grazie anticipatamente.

LINK FOTO:
[i66.tinypic.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2016 05:55PM by thonys.
Re: PROBLEMA DI STAMPA!!!! confused smiley
November 16, 2016 02:19PM
[reprap.org]
at what temperature are you printing?

Usa un traduttore dall'italiano all'inglese per favore, come ho fatto io ora.

November 16, 2016 03:22PM
OK THANKS!

Hello everyone, I wanted to have explanations about the prints, I state that recently I approached to 3D printing, and recently I finished even monntare the machine in question GEEETECH I3 PRO B, I set some basic parameters of Slic3R, but the rest do not do anything else,
There Linco my first bad prints made, and I wanted to figure out what the upcoming issue of these prints, and if possible to make me understand the setting.

Thank you in advance.
[i66.tinypic.com]
November 16, 2016 07:45PM
Prima deve comminciare con un esepemio soltanto. Sebbene che parli italiano, e' difficile per me capire il problema. Deve spiegare che cosa stava tentando di stampare ed anche TUTTI gli impostaizioni che ha usato con Slic3R per stamparlo. Forse c'erano esempi di stampa con il stampante (la carta SD)? Ha usato un esempio ? L'esempio ha stampato bene?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2016 07:48PM by Supermec.
November 17, 2016 03:28PM
Hi SUPERMEC,
no, I did not use the SD card,
I'm trying to set the best, but I can not print well, I listed print photos at the link I put, the slic3R settings to change all the time to see if printing more or less, by the way I could use also engine care, seems to be a little better.

In any case, you can list you kindly all settings to put the geeetech pro b?

Then again when the nozzle has to stay away from the plate? Simply go under, just a piece of paper?

Thank you in advance
confused smileyconfused smileyconfused smileyconfused smileyconfused smileyconfused smiley
November 20, 2016 04:06AM
thonys,

mi dispiace che non posso aiutarsi. Non conosco abbastanza le parole techniche in italiano per le stampanti 3D. Non sono cose che un traduttore automatico fa bene. Sarebbe meglio che trova un sito come questo in italiano.
November 22, 2016 02:51AM
thonys
In any case, you can list you kindly all settings to put the geeetech pro b?
perche` non chiedi dove l'hai comprata i settaggi di slic3r?
thonys
Then again when the nozzle has to stay away from the plate? Simply go under, just a piece of paper?
si

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login