Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Strange movement issues with repetier firmware on delta printer

Posted by Mikeyboxp 
Strange movement issues with repetier firmware on delta printer
August 25, 2016 08:01PM
Hey everyone, I'm new here been looking into 3d printing for quite some time and have finally gotten myself a Kossel Mini.
I have it set up currently with marlin firmware and its working pretty well. But I wanted to try out the repetier firmware, but after going through their configuration tool and uploading the firmware I'm getting some odd behaviour.
I can't home the printer, I get no movement what so ever, I noticed a slight vibration from the motors but thats about it. Also when trying to move the x or y position, those controls for some reason move the z axis?? I'm at a loss for what could be happening, I haven't changed any of my hardware or wiring just changed the firmware from Marlin to Repetier. I have read through several google searches and so far I haven't come across this problem. Any thoughts or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Also wanted to ask you all what firmware you prefer? I'd like to sort this iusse out just to play around with repetier, but ultimately should I stick with marlin?

I've learnt a lot from reading many many articles but I'm still finding my way so forgive me if this is a simple issue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login