Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alchement filament the worst filament ive used in my 10 years experience.

Posted by John wright 
Alchement filament the worst filament ive used in my 10 years experience.
June 16, 2016 10:19PM
Okay I've tried many different filaments in my time and I have come across the worst filament to date. Its from a company called Alchement filament and is slightly cheaper than other companies and its for good reason. There's no way they can sellnthis stuff for more and should be free for how much time I've spent on my machine jamming and sub par prints I've made. It is by far the worst filament I've used and if you value your time and money STAY away from it!!!!! Their customer service suck since they can't speak English and the only reason I even tried it was because of nthis guy Young that was really cool and a great salesmen but I've come to find out he's not even there anymore? Anyway that's not really that big of a deal since it all comes down to the product. I've ordered from there site and and have used all their types of filament from. The PLA to the metal and they all sucked!!! I should have just spent the extra $10 bucks and have gotten a better filament. You get what you pay for so please stay away from alchement and all their products!!!! They are no good and a total waste of money and time!!!!! I've been printing for 10 years now and I regret buying this stuff!!! They won't even take it back after all the issues I've had!!!! Worst company and even worse product!!!! Thanks for listening to my rant but I really have to let you guys know to stay away!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2016 10:20PM by John wright.
This is a very unusual first post. Maybe I'm a bit of a cynic, but here's my impression: it seems you have an axe to grind with someone at Alchement. Are you an ex-employee? Does someone there owe you money? Did they kill your dog? Did they key your pickup?

Ultra MegaMax Dominator 3D printer: [drmrehorst.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login