Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fine tuning issue...

Posted by bblokey 
Fine tuning issue...
September 24, 2015 12:25PM
I have a Folgertech Kossel 2020 printer and tried to fix an issue I was having with printing high after I switched my servo motor.

I went through some steps as shown in this video Manual Delta Calibration using M665 and M666. I also used the following command M206 but I went wrong somewhere in the video. Now when I use the command M501 it shows my Z as 247.70 which is the height of my Z but not sure if this value is supposed to be set as my 206 Z. So, with that being said if I check the Z using M114 that value now comes up as 495.40 which is double of what the value in command M206 is.

I know this is not correct so what value should be under command M206 and M665?

I even went to the extent of reflashing the firmware that was provided with my printer but when I check the values under M114. It ends coming back to the same 495.40 value even though I added the correct Z height in my firmware.
Re: Fine tuning issue...
September 24, 2015 12:33PM
Sending a M502 will make it fall back to firmware settings.
September 24, 2015 12:54PM
Is this the same thing as Reset to Factory settings in Repetier using the gui window?
September 24, 2015 01:26PM
If I issue a M502 and then a M500. Will it take the values from my marlin firmware and use them as my new eeprom settings?

Trying to get my printer back to just using my marlin firmware that I uploaded using the Arduino app.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login