Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems with new 3D Printer

Posted by rawdy1992 
Problems with new 3D Printer
September 30, 2014 01:46PM
Hi,

I Buy this printer [www.ebay.com]

I assemble and configure with Repetier Host. The radius of 99 mm and height of 400 mm .When pressed home all rises to endstops, but when sending XYZ to 0 the printer does nothing. To check, try print 10mm cube and starts printing from above, Z is the only that move down.

what I can do with this problem ?confused smiley
Re: Problems with new 3D Printer
September 30, 2014 02:28PM
Can you manually (through Repieter Host) lower the hotend's Z axis and move the effector plate?

Try double checking your firmware settings.
September 30, 2014 03:36PM
How I can check the firmware ?
September 30, 2014 05:09PM
I am assuming you were provided firmware with the printer that you had to upload to the Sanguinololu board using the Arduino IDE (free download). You will want to review the config.h file and look for your end-stop settings.

If it came pre-installed on the board, I would try contacting the seller. Explain the problem you are having and also ask for a copy of the firmware that they loaded for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2014 05:09PM by Kurzaa.
September 30, 2014 09:23PM
thanks, I'll be communicating with the seller. if I do not solve the problem, I will continue asking
October 02, 2014 08:43AM
I thought that with delta printers 0 is actually the very top and what ever the max z is all the way down on the plate?

Did the vendor give you any instructions on the firmware configuration or was it supposed to be all set up/ready to print?
October 03, 2014 08:39PM
Hi, bilsch

For the tutorials I've seen, put x = 0, y = 0 and z = max this will be the home (all up). All 0, would go to the center of the plate.

It is assumed that everything was ready to print, but apparently there is something wrong with the firmware. I'm waiting for the seller sent me the necessary to solve my problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login