Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

words printing mirrored

Posted by 65c10restomod 
words printing mirrored
August 06, 2014 09:44PM
words are printing mirrored .Is there a setting in repetier firmware that will change it
Re: words printing mirrored
August 07, 2014 04:44AM
Have a look at this thread...

[forums.reprap.org]

August 07, 2014 03:27PM
from the link you posted it seems the solution is to import a mirrored image .What software do I use to convert to a mirrored image

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2014 03:29PM by 65c10restomod.
August 07, 2014 03:52PM
ok autodesk 123d mirrored it ,but still open to suggestions
August 07, 2014 04:32PM
no - importing a mirrored image is a bandaid. The real solution is to correct your axis direction. Only one axis is reversed, and it's most commonly the Y. It's difficult to know since you didn't include a picture. When the Y is at the 0 position, the bed should be all the way to the back; a lot of people want to put it forward, but really you need to consider the position of the head - when the bed is fully back, the head is over the front edge or at the 0 position.
August 07, 2014 04:45PM
how do I change the home direction it homes to the front (mendel i1)
August 08, 2014 01:06AM
65c10restomod
from the link you posted it seems the solution is to import a mirrored image .What software do I use to convert to a mirrored image

No, that wasn't what I was getting at - it was the endstop error that solved that particular thread (as J.B pointed out).

August 08, 2014 12:31PM
65c10restomod
how do I change the home direction it homes to the front (mendel i1)

You need to make a change to the firmware config. I'm not where I can check, but configuraton.h has a setting something like INVERT_Y_AXIS (actually there's one for each axis). This is either true or false; you just need to change it from what it is to the opposite. You will also need to change your y end stop to the rear.
August 09, 2014 03:28PM
got it ,thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login