Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

print quality problem

Posted by pixbranders 
print quality problem
April 17, 2014 04:10PM
Hi,

Can somebody help me with my prusa i3 print quality, I´m using repetier host on PLA. any recomedetations with the speed, temp, fan % ? nozzle 0,5

My prints will be fluffy, why ? the bottom layers are okay but then it seems like the printer speeds up and the filament will not flow properly.

Re: print quality problem
April 17, 2014 08:25PM
Looks like low extrusion. Is the extruder calibrated? If it is turn up the temp to see if that helps.
May 15, 2014 02:29PM
Also make sure your hotend isn't clogged and the extruder pushes the filament correctly.

Through self sustaining actions comes freedom

DIY Tech Shop
May 17, 2014 01:48PM
ok i use slicer but ive set my parimeters at 30m/s thats ext and internal 1st layer 30% solid fill and infill at 50 m/s travel 130 m/s its slow but not too bad results check too your extruding the right amount of material temp looks too high i use a green my pla temps are at 200 but different manufacturers probably have different, so far what i have read people have variety of range from 190 to 210. i just got my machine running again and slowed things down but i have a lcd so i can change overal feedrate on fly, my learnng so far is getting 1st layer down correct

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login