Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PLA printing issue confused smiley

Posted by epiteszsrac21 
PLA printing issue confused smiley
October 08, 2012 02:19AM
HEy R3pRap3rs!

I have a "litle" problem with my printer MENDE-PURSA. I bought a new pla filement and my printer isn't work with that. Before this I use transparent PLA natural filement( now white PLA ) that worked fine! And now I ordered an another filement and this doesn't work.

They offered temperature is 230 C° My print head can make this temperature but I think, I have some kind of problem around the extruder feedrate or something there. Have you ever someone had same prblem ?

I write down someting about behaviour:

When I set up the temperature manually And push extrude button It works.
But when I genereted G-code with Replicator-G softvare it doesn't work .
I set up the start.g-code so it's preheat the extruder before printing but I don't know what could cause the problem...

My extruder head is print from 3mm PLA filement. My Pritnthead's hole is 0,4mm.
I hope you could help for me!

Thank you!
Bazsi
Re: PLA printing issue confused smiley
October 08, 2012 05:23AM
You're not being very specific on what the problem actually is...

If I understand correctly:

Your extruder motor is running, but no plastic is flowing? Is the motor just stripping filament?
October 08, 2012 06:56AM
Ohh sorry!

So I try to write down correctly my problem .
Everything is OKay with the printer. When I puted together and print the first calibration 0.5mm wall it worked fine. But my Filament was out of stock and I ordered a new another type of fabric.

The new plastic is white 3mm PLA plastic
The old plastic which I used for the calibration print was transparent natural 3mm plastic.

My problem is that the extruder motor is work fine but the new filament looks like harder than the natural. Maybe it needs higher melting temperature.
I don't know what's wrong. The Filament can't go out as quicker as it need. I suppose maybe the Temperatre is the bigest problem but I think the Extruder feedrate maybe cause the problem. And finally Yes sometimes the extruder just stripping the filement and it doesn't come out. So the biggest problem is that the printing is started the axes are work fine but No Filament come out of the extruder.
October 08, 2012 07:46AM
THEN raise the temperature!

Some PLA needs to be extruded at 230°C so start at that temperature and drop by 5°C and see if it still works fine until you get some problems and then go back up 5°C.

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
October 08, 2012 07:51AM
OK thanks!

I will try it today !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login