All you have to do is learn how to use the software and print. I will be more than happy to help you with this.
It took me more than 100 hours to build this printer. Buying from me will save you some money and a lot of time.
- Extra hot end, so you can print with 3mm or 1.75 filaments.
- Bed level handlers for easy bed levelling.
- Disc Spool Holder from BilbyCNC
- Filament holder, for filaments samples without spools (green 3 tips start on the first picture)
- 20x20 Borosylicate for ABS print
- 4 Bed clips to hold attach the borosylicated to the heated bed.
Pick up only in Sydney, as I don't want to unassembled the printer.
ps. The printer is better calibrated now, than when I printed the samples below.