Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ultimaker in Fredericton

Posted by Rick McCaskill 
Ultimaker in Fredericton
March 18, 2012 10:30AM
Hey everyone!

My Ultimaker is up and running in Fredericton. If there is anyone else around that wants to collaborate or print something, let me know and we'll work something out.

Find me @RickMcCaskill
Re: Ultimaker in Fredericton
September 24, 2012 09:58PM
Hey,

I'm actually from Montreal, however my girlfriend is originally from Fredericton. I am looking for some work over the summer of 2013 that has to do with 3D printing so that I can spend the summer there. Are there any companies that are based out of Fredericton that you know of? Or maybe even just a division of a company? I would like to find someone to get in touch with that could help me out.

Thanks!
Re: Ultimaker in Fredericton
March 21, 2013 05:13PM
I have no experience in the 3D printing world, but am extremely interested in the advancement of the technology. I am not seeking employment in the emerging industry, however I am offering my time and services toward anyone local to Fredericton. I can offer services such as repetitive manual labour, physical labour, and security, at NO COST. I believe this technology is going to lead manufacturing into the future, and am more than happy to work pro bono.
Send me an email any time. No request for assistance will go unanswered.

johnangusmartin@gmail.com
getting into 3d printing
May 02, 2013 10:08AM
Just ordered a Reprap Mendal and waiting for delivery. Hope we can get the NB Group on the map and up and running.

Mr. T
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login