Posted by Paul2d3d 
REPRAP MEETING SUNDAY 26th AUGUST. NEWPORT SOUTH WALES
August 09, 2012 03:41PM
Paul2d3d
Re: Contacts info for a get together
08/09/2012 07:35PM

Hello all

Not far away from our meeting on SUNDAY 26th August in NEWPORT. South Wales

Only about 2mins off the M4 motorway and about 10/15mins from the seven bridges or about 5mins from the m50/m4 junction

Looking forward to seeing the regular group and meeting any people who are interested in the 3D printer. You will all be made welcome

PLEASE EMAIL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU AN EMAIL BACK WITH A STREET MAP AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIND THE CLUB HOUSE.

Plenty of room for all of your 3D printers, looking forward to seeing what progress has been made and what parts have been printed

How about a STL file swap!

Food, tea and coffee etc. is sorted for us all

NEW REPRAP CHALLENGE

Many of the group have their machines fully working and other members are not far behind, how about FOUR to SIX of us starting a sub-group to setup a RepRap building project of a new item not yet built on a RepRap machine!!

Put your thinking caps on, let’s come up with a brilliant design of something that we can build!!!

I will do all the 2D and 3D drawings and check the functionally of the design plus make any metal parts (frames, bushes, spindles, gears etc.) we can share the make of the various RepRap parts between the group.

We will need an electronics person as almost all designs/parts etc. are controlled electronically and it would be nice to control our objects via the computer!! Just a thought

Anyway put your minds in gear and let’s see what we can come up with ?????

Hope you can all make it

Talk soon and don’t forget to send me your email address for instructions

Paul
auej43@dsl.pipex.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login