Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is this board?

Posted by ryannining 
What is this board?
November 27, 2017 08:09AM
Its use mega2560 and i success upload firmware repetier.

But the pins looks not work, for now just check endstop, temp, lcd2004.

Does anybody have experience with this board?

Thx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2017 08:10AM by ryannining.
Re: What is this board?
November 27, 2017 09:51AM
So, after make a small code to write pin (trial and error), i found the 3 pin for the heater, fan and the bed. that pin have led, so i can found the pin number based on the led.

After matching the pin number with the pins.h in repetier firmware, i found that this board was using RUMBA schematic, motherboard=80 in repetier.

Case closed.
November 27, 2017 03:19PM
I don't think it's really a Rumba, because it only has 4 stepper drivers.
November 27, 2017 05:52PM
ya it looks like something that was a one off for a basic printer where they built like 2000 of them and that was it....

it will run marlin etc but your going to have to work thru the settings to get everything right and do so with nothing but trial and error to go on.

I would not bother with all the time to do that when better controllers are around that can be put in your hands for like $30
November 28, 2017 11:11AM
yea, sorry , but its already work with motherboard = 80 in repetier. (on pins.h its says rumba)
Its already work normally.

This PCB was at discount and its cheap about $15. has no brand on the PCB at all and the link to buy is off, thats why its difficult at first.

Thx
November 28, 2017 12:06PM
I am glad you got it going then smiling smiley

If you find it dies on you give this a go.

[www.aliexpress.com]

I have a few of them, Ramps 1.4 compatible, lots of room for expansion, good components and can be used at 24v too.

For the price its hard to beat.

That said I chose not to use it on my next build as I invested in 32bit duet wifi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login