Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new Rambo Mini not working

Posted by charlieRC 
new Rambo Mini not working
November 20, 2016 11:55AM
I just ordered and received a new Rambo mini to replace an older Rambo full size that I was having some issues connect too. I mounted the mini and plugged everything in as always and was able to connect, but I get no power to anything. I checked the import power at the mini and it's 24.09 volts on both channels. I tried both a brand new copy of Marlin firmware (with the buad, thermisters and mother board set) and an older version of the firmware that was working on the previous Rambo. I was able to connect to both but after that I was not able move motors, turn on the bed or the hot end. I got no error from Marlin. Even the fan that cools the extruder motor (always on) gets no power nor do the motors. (in both cases, I checked by hooking the fan to a 24v power source and it works fine. Also the motors work when plugged into another device I have.

I checked the fuses and they are all good.

Is there a m-code that I can use to move the motor directly from inside Marlin for testing? Anyone know of something I need to look at that might explain this?

I need to figure out how to rule out a defective Rambo mini.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2016 03:49PM by charlieRC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login