Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need help with my ramps board. No power

Posted by paulharrington 
Need help with my ramps board. No power
November 04, 2011 10:05AM
Hi there, I have built a ramps 1.2 board and the brain is an arduino 1280. However the power doesn't seem to be working on it. I plug in the power into the ramps and when i press the power switch the green LED barely flickers. I got the ramps board soldered by an expert. i have the power source connected but nothing at all. I am a complete newbie and assuming there are people who have had the same problem as I so if anyone knows of this and could even direct me to a forum conversation being had on the topic that would be great. Or if anyone could harbor a suggestion as to what the problem could be it would be very much appreciated. Thank you all for your time.. smiling smiley
Re: Need help with my ramps board. No power
November 04, 2011 12:03PM
Do you mean the power light on the Arduino? I don't think there's a power LED on the RAMPS 1.2 board. There's an LED that's connected to one of the outputs of the Arduino that goes on when the heater to the extruder comes on.
Re: Need help with my ramps board. No power
November 06, 2011 10:34PM
Oh ok. That must be it so. Thank you. I feel kinda stupid. I am completely new to this. I got one or two of the motors working. Hopefully I will get the remainder of the job working. Thank you for your help
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login