Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some questions about RepSnapper and Prusa Gen7

Posted by danx3 
Some questions about RepSnapper and Prusa Gen7
September 27, 2011 06:21AM
Hi!
I was test Reprap Host but having several troubles with gcode generation and skeinforge is dificult for me due i'm noob. ReplicatorG doesnt communicate with my prusa (yet).
My hardware is a prusa mendel with wade extruder 0.5mm with ABS 3mm white filament running with a Gen7 v1.2 FiveD electronics and 3 optos. Latest repsnapper compiled for windows in my XP SP2 running.

My prusa runs fine except some stuffs:

* My prusa mendel have a USB to TTL device wich repsnapper reset each "connect" button but unable to connect. I disconnect wire for Reset an then looks works due no more timeouts but sometimes stop printing gcode on medium print sizes. Runs fine on little pieces. when stops print, i see gargable data from comm ¿does anyone know what happend? was try reducing comm port buffers in repsnapper config. when print the gcode generated with repsnapper with repraphost, it works fine.

* When Z moving or going from a piece to other, some filamente is droped. Does repsnapper a option for retract filament between pieces or layers for prevent this undesired drop of plastic?

* Some options isn't save to options file like temperature or comm buffers. d u know what happend?

Thanks to all. Really like repsnapper. Easy to config, moving and duplicate pieces, and fast gcode generation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2011 06:32AM by danx3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login