I ordered a Techzone Huxley with "techzone" modified gen 3 electronics. I've searched the internet but I haven't been able to find the solution (which I'm sure is simple).
I put the Reprap Huxley together
After I got everything hooked up when I was moving the axis in manual mode using repsnapper the axis wont stop once they get to the endstops. They will continue in the direction further towards the endstops. Further more once they reach the endstops I am no long able to move it back away from the end stop.
It's almost like end stop functionality is reversed.
Oh... I'm at work now but I think that's probably it. What was happening was in repsnapper when I would manually tell the Z to go up, it would go down. I just assumed the software was screwy. I'm the screwy one. I'll report on it in a bit. Thanks for the quick reply.
Ok so that totally wasn't it. What happens now is the end stop functions fine. but now when I start a print the motor heads in the wrong direction when it goes to home. If I were to put the end stops on the opposite site towards the wrong direction. it would have the same broken behavior as before. I followed up with techzone support as well and we'll see what they say.