Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Santa Monica / West Los Angeles.

Posted by shakespeare1212 
Santa Monica / West Los Angeles.
December 01, 2010 11:34PM
Please create a Rep Rap Mendel group for Santa Monica / West Los Angeles. I have a full Mendel kit but I need help putting it together. If I can get it working, obviously I can print new Mendel parts for other member of the group.

James
President
Whalebone IR and Software
http://whaleboneir.com
Re: Santa Monica / West Los Angeles.
December 03, 2010 10:09PM
Forum created. smiling bouncing smiley

We've also got a wiki page for the RUG here:
http://reprap.org/wiki/RUG/California/Santa_Monica_and_West_LA
You'll want to edit it, I imagine.

Also, since everyone with a reprap is probably a developer, I'd be honored if you join us in reprap-dev as well,

Let me know if there's anything else you need. And please do up a fun, beautiful, or useful project in the wiki. smileys with beer

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
June 06, 2011 03:21AM
Hello!

This seems to be the closest RepRap group to my location, is the community still alive?
Re: RUG: Santa Monica / West Los Angeles OR San Diego
September 22, 2011 12:41PM
Hello,
Doesn't look like any activity in the wiki for Santa Monica/West LA? Is the community alive?
Is there a RUG in San Diego?
Anyone out there in So California?
I'd like to see a machine in action, and see what the material looks like after a piece is printed..thanks.
November 30, 2011 11:36AM
I am going to announce very openly that i will be the active member of the Santa Monica group member if someone will create the group. Create the group as much as possible.

Norwalk Gym

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2011 06:42AM by Marius.
Re: RUG: Santa Monica / West Los Angeles OR San Diego
December 05, 2011 10:54PM
Hi, We are trying to start a Makerspace here in San Diego. Please check us out if you're interested. We have makerbots and RepRaps you can check out.

www.facebook.com/MakerspaceSanDiego
December 11, 2011 01:05PM
There is Crashspace in Culver City which does a monthly makerbot meeting (ie work on your own bot). I have only had a chance to go once so far but when I went there was about 6-8 people with bots there working on them and another 20+ people stopped by over the 3 hours just to see what people we're doing. A good group of people, all with a variety of different customizations on their bots.

[blog.crashspace.org]

Here is the event calender, next meeting is Dec 18th, 2-5pm.
[blog.crashspace.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login