Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Request for Port-Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria RepRap User Group

Posted by Emeka 
Request for Port-Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria RepRap User Group
November 29, 2010 07:10AM
Hello All,

We would like to have a local RepRap User Group , RUG, here in Port-Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria. This group will help us to share ideas and network.

Regards,
Emeka
Re: Request for Port-Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria RepRap User Group
November 30, 2010 11:35AM
Hi Emeka,

I've created a forum for you. grinning smiley

It also has a wiki page associated with it:
http://reprap.org/wiki/RUG/Nigeria_Port-Harcourt_Rivers which you may want to edit. smiling bouncing smiley

Thanks for becoming part of reprap. I suggest you join the reprap-dev mailing list, since you're probably a developer (like the rest of us).

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
Problem with printer connection
August 12, 2014 06:54AM
I have installed my printer on Windows 7 on Repetier Host 0.9. I am getting this error message when i try to connect my printer SERIAL COM ERROR. SYSTEM.10. PORTS.SERIALERRORRECEIVEDEBENTARGS. I was able to clear it somehow but Iwas faced with inactive printer. When I load file ans send to printer it does not respond. My problem of serial com error is back. I may still face the second problem of printer inactivity. I sliced my stl file and generated g code before sending to the printer.
Re: Problem with printer connection
November 23, 2014 05:19PM
just you need update your drivers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login