Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

metalbot.org down?

Posted by Dejay 
metalbot.org down?
June 04, 2014 02:24PM
metalbot.org

I recently stumbled upon this very interesting wiki about projects to do DIY direct metal laser sintering, but before I got the chance
to read in depth, the website gone down. I think any attempt in printing with metal is very worthwhile, even if the electron gun
approach is superior of course, laser would be a good alternative approach.

Is it just maintenance? Or is the website moving? Anyone knows something?

Thanks!
VDX
Re: metalbot.org down?
June 05, 2014 04:51PM
... works for me ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
June 05, 2014 06:29PM
Ah yes! Site update apparently. Looks brand new!
June 17, 2014 04:08AM
Metalbot.org should be working fine! If you have any questions please just give me a shout either here, or over on Metalbot!

Best,

Jethro, Metalbot admin...

3D Metal Printing and more - visit [www.metalbot.org] !
June 17, 2014 04:19AM
Thanks for the info Jethro, I was just curious. It was working before after my last reply, but right now I again see the hostgator 403 forbidden message. Maintenance?
June 19, 2014 09:14AM
Sory for the issues, may I ask what browser you are using? Also, what is your username over at Metalbot.org? I will check to make sure that your IP Range is not blocked by accedent! smiling smiley

Otherwise, things have been slow the past few weeks, but we do have BIG plans for the future, the technology is just TOO exciting!

Best!

Jethro.

3D Metal Printing and more - visit [www.metalbot.org] !
June 19, 2014 11:02AM
No problem Hazel, just wanted to let you know! No worries.

I've just tested it an in appears the IP of my VPN is blocked / blacklisted. Send a PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login