Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Huxley duo heat bed

Posted by Kaho_tam 
Huxley duo heat bed
October 04, 2015 05:27AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

I've recently ordered the Huxley Duo Kit on 27th Sep from the official website. I'm now following the online instructions to install the heatbed.

However, I can't find any long hex nuts for fitting the three 8mm screws (as in [reprappro.com])

Neither were the "3xsprings+3x30mm" components available (as in the Huxley: [reprap.org])

The heatbed bag only contains three boards. I've searched my box very thoroughly many times. I wonder how is the heatbed meant to fit onto the machine?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2015 05:28AM by Kaho_tam.
Re: Huxley duo heat bed
October 05, 2015 05:04AM
I think the parts you are looking for are #818 - M3X18mm Male/Female Standoff. There should be 7 of these in the kit. They are packed in #860 - Huxley Electronics bag 1 (which also contains the microswitch and power jack), and is, in turn, in the box #1188 - Huxley Electronics Kit (which contains the Duet).

Email support@reprappro.com if you are missing any parts from your kit, and we will send them to you under warranty. Please send your full name, address and order number. If you can send a picture of the bag that the hex standoffs should have been in, we may be able to trace why they are missing from your kit.

Ian
RepRapPro tech support
Re: Huxley duo heat bed
October 05, 2015 02:35PM
Thanks for the prompt and detailed reply! Sorry this is my fault for not finding them... Now i see them being trapped behind the metal cage....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2015 02:35PM by Kaho_tam.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login