Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Printing parts at cost?

Posted by bobbintb 
Printing parts at cost?
April 09, 2012 04:49PM
anyone willing or know of anyone willing to print parts at cost, preferably locally (idaho)?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2012 04:49PM by bobbintb.
Re: Printing parts at cost?
April 09, 2012 05:29PM
I'm interested and in Boise. Can you post a pic/link/stl of what you want printed?
April 09, 2012 06:02PM
Count me in as well.
April 11, 2012 09:53AM
im actually in the pocatello area but i do go to boise every couple months or so. if i cant find someone closer (maybe i can print them at the university) maybe i can hit you up before i go there next, whenever that will be. what area are you from, TheCase?
April 12, 2012 01:12PM
I'm in the Boise area as well. What were you wanting to have printed?
April 12, 2012 05:02PM
im trying to print parts for the printrbot. it took a while to locate some of extruder parts but i think i got the right ones. i attached them if you want to look. im going to try and get them done locally at the university as i very seldom get up to boise.
Attachments:
open | download - printrbot plastic parts.zip (540.3 KB)
April 12, 2012 07:08PM
Funny enough, I printed a full set of printrbot parts back when it was in beta.

Not sure what got updated between now and then, but it should be easy to figure out what needs to be reprinted.
April 13, 2012 10:53AM
well ive never built a 3d printer so the only issue was that there was a bit of assumption that one knew what else to print in addition to the printrbot parts. on the thingiverse page for the printrbot it has a list of other printed parts that are needed and that was what was throwing me off but i understand it now. i actually have family in boise are that will be coming down in about three weeks. maybe i can have them pick up parts for me if i cant get them made here.
April 24, 2012 11:04AM
well if anyone is still willing to print them for me at cost let me know. i live in pocatello but i do have someone in the boise area that can pick them up for me before may 5th. pm me and we can sort out the details.
April 26, 2012 03:44PM
I can't do it at this moment, but Brian (TheCase) might be able to.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login