Posted by Buback 
Request for New Jersey, USA RUG
September 28, 2010 03:51PM
Thanks!
Re: Request for New Jersey, USA RUG
October 03, 2010 12:37AM
Will do. smiling bouncing smiley

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
October 16, 2010 11:15PM
Buback,

I've created a forum for New Jersey:
http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?209

Here's the associated wiki page:
http://reprap.org/wiki/RUG/New_Jersey

Cheers,

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
May 12, 2014 12:33AM
Hello everyone,

Is anyone out there in the Northern New Jersey / Metro New York Area? I live in Sussex County and work in NYC. Currently, I am running a Velleman K8200, primarily to make engineering design prototypes for my day job. I have experience in AutoDesk Inventor and electro mechanical design.

NeilRG
November 09, 2015 12:32PM
Hello,

I assume RUG means RepRap User Group?
is there any local club around here? I am looking for help with my H-bot style 3D printer
[www.thingiverse.com]

another builder of same printer said he did not have to modify the Repetier firmware provided by the designer.
I am using Arduino Mega 2560 with RAMPS 1.4 board, the stepper motor test works, but I need help with the Firmware, I tried Marlin and Repetier.
the stepper motor not moving smooth or too fast and too far. when I tell it to Z move 1mm in control panel, it jumps few inches, or some times flies to the end.

I need guidance of what I need to do next. printer is built, stepper motor test passed, firmware is loaded, ok so now what?

This site speaks of sending codes, but how or from where?
[www.repetier.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login