Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

www.filamentshop.ie - High quality ABS & PLA filament

Posted by filamentshop 
www.filamentshop.ie - High quality ABS & PLA filament
July 14, 2014 04:21PM
Hi,

We sell high quality 3mm and 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament.
Diameter tolerance: 0.05mm
Roundness tolerance: 0.05mm
Filament is produced in EU from US-imported pellets.

We have Free Shipping options available for EU and US destinations based on minimum weight requirement.
For Ireland we ship for free from as low as 1.6kg orders and by quick courier shipping and we have great rates for smaller amounts!!!
We price our filament €2.70/100gr and you can mix and match colours/types in whatever way you want!

URL: www.filamentshop.ie

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions!
Re: www.filamentshop.ie - High quality ABS & PLA filament
July 21, 2014 06:11PM
Good to see any Irish filament supplier start-up. Hope it goes well for you.

Do you ship loose or on spools, specifically the larger volume.
Ivor

[numbersixreprap.blogspot.com]
July 21, 2014 06:59PM
Hi NumberSix,

Thanks for asking, we currently ship loose, regardless of the volume, but we are hoping that in near future we will be able to ship on spools. Though it might be tricky given we allow mixing small amounts of multiple colors/types.
Given the feedback we've received so far we are prioritizing this subject. We will publish all the updates on the blog.
If you have any other suggestions do not hesitate to let us know, we are taking that seriously!

/Larry

/Larry
(www.filamentshop.ie)
August 09, 2014 08:42AM
Hi Larry,
I bought some of your filament this part week, and just want to say I'm very happy with it. (3mm PLA)

Order processing was straight forward, and the delivery arrived next day at a very reasonable shipping cost, and the plastic is competitively priced.

The plastic was of consistent diameter and quality. A final personal test I have is whether the filament will stick to a cleaned glass bed. Not all filaments pass this one, and you have to resort to dilute pva coating, or hair spray, or what ever, but I have to say your filament took to the cleaned heated glass bed without issue.

I've given a sample to a friend to try out, and have no problem recommending you as a plastic supplier to others in the region.

Best of luck with the business.
Ivor

[numbersixreprap.blogspot.com]
August 11, 2014 01:19PM
Hi Ivor,
I am happy to hear that! Thanks for sharing an all the good words!
btw. Great blog - a lot of useful information!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2014 01:19PM by filamentshop.

/Larry
(www.filamentshop.ie)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login