Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

tevo printer not heating up and after completing bed heats up and afetr few seconds lcd screen starts flickering nozile not heating up

Posted by Prakash 
tevo printer not heating up and after completing bed heats up and afetr few seconds lcd screen starts flickering nozile not heating up. help me how to solve the problem

CAR CRAZE
Do you get temperature readings for both heaters? ( Bed and Hotend). It seems your wiring is broken or loose.
A flickering LCD indicates a problem with the onboard 5V regulator. Does it still flicker, when you run the controller by USB power?
If it is only the background LED flickering because the bed heater is on, your powersupply might be too weak.
thank you, here am havivng reading for all and my bed is getting hot and after its reaching target heat next extuder nozile have to heat right while that time after complting hot bed process its stays for couple of seconds and starts nozile heating after few seconds am geting (heating failed and lcd screen starts flickering)
Did you fix your problem yet Prakash?thumbs up It sounds exactly like mine! thumbs down

If not, does the nozzle actually get warm? If it stays cold, you'll have to check the heater. Mine was no good from the start. I removed it from the hot end and disconnected the wires from the board, then I applied an independent 12v power source to them. Cold! ( I used an old computer PSU )
If it gets warm, then the thermistor may be faulty. That's the very thin wires that go in the side of the hotend. Take the little screw out and carefully pull the thermistor out of the nozzle block. Just leave it there, power up the screen and use a hair drier or hot air/paint stripping gun, or a politician's breath, on the thermistor. If the temperature reading doesn't change, then the thermistor is no good.
I was pretty annoyed after waiting 26 days delivery and finding other problems before I even tried to print anything at the end of the build. I had to order an alternative ceramic heater ( 6x20mm ) I was lucky and found one on Ebay that was made in my country, (UK)

Here's a heater on Greabest
[www.gearbest.com]
And a thermistor on Aliexpress
[www.aliexpress.com]

Happy new year and good luck! :¬)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2018 04:44AM by cheapo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login