Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

firmware für mendelmax 2,5 mit 5 extruder(color)

Posted by magier7 
firmware für mendelmax 2,5 mit 5 extruder(color)
June 21, 2016 02:19AM
Hi
I have assembled a mendelmax with 5 extruders and 5 hotend. I'm already ready so far except for the firmware upload so that I have some problems
I have a duet v 0.6 installed [reprap.org] with Enhancements

when I plug the usb I get the program Bossa Port (com 9)
[github.com]
I try up the firmware to play with Bossac I get a succes also the boat he dubbed
but is then no com interface more because even though I sd imitch on the sd games with config.g network data
ip 192.168.1.41
subnet 255.255.255.0
getway 192.168.1.254
he does not recognize web surface when I in browser
"http://192.168.1.41" Enter
with other words, I have to come no possibility for the play on the printer or any set something
maybe I can here someone help I get my printer to work?

smiling smiley
Re: firmware für mendelmax 2,5 mit 5 extruder(color)
June 21, 2016 03:46AM
magier7
Hi
I have assembled a mendelmax with 5 extruders and 5 hotend. I'm already ready so far except for the firmware upload so that I have some problems
I have a duet v 0.6 installed [reprap.org] with Enhancements

when I plug the usb I get the program Bossa Port (com 9)
[github.com]
I try up the firmware to play with Bossac I get a succes also the boat he dubbed
but is then no com interface more because even though I sd imitch on the sd games with config.g network data
ip 192.168.1.41
subnet 255.255.255.0
getway 192.168.1.254
he does not recognize web surface when I in browser
"http://192.168.1.41" Enter
with other words, I have to come no possibility for the play on the printer or any set something
maybe I can here someone help I get my printer to work?

smiling smiley

I suggest you continue this thread on the Duet forum. However, a common mistake is to download the wrong file from github, because github makes it easy to download the web page describing the firmware binary instead of the binary itself. So check the size of the firmware binary that you downloaded. The latest version is 1.13a and that one is 268kb.

mfg David

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
June 21, 2016 04:27AM
ok you may have to a link?
June 22, 2016 02:42AM
Follow this link [github.com] and then press the Raw button to download it. If you are upgrading from 1.09 or earlier, you will need to add a M574 command to your config.g file to tell the firmware what endstop switches you have. See [reprap.org] for details. You will also need to upgrade the files in the www folder of your SD card. If your PC runs a version of Windows earlier than 10 then you will need to download and install a new driver from the Drivers folder of the same repository.

The other popular fork of RepRapFirmware is the one maintained by chrishamm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2016 02:43AM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login