Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Presentation and some (maybe) useful info

Posted by eduardojv 
Presentation and some (maybe) useful info
February 05, 2016 01:13PM
Helo everybody, my name is Eduardo Vieira. I'm a Mechanical Engineering student form Venezuela. i'm culminating my carrer and i want to study the kinematics of diferent configurations of 3d printers.

Here is a post in my blog for the direct kinematics of a angular delta: https://eduardojvblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/cinematica-directa-y-cinematica-inversa-de-un-robot-delta-angular-y-de-un-robot-delta-lineal/

I want to study the kinematics of cartesian, angular delta, linear delta, scara, etc. delta printers for compare the adventages and disadventages of each one in terms of speed, accelerations, accuracy and precision and also study the influence of the parameters (for example arm lenght) in the performance. Later i will select one configuration, taking the reslts and other characteristic like complexity, expensiveness to desing a RepRap FFF 3D printer. In the ideal case i want to build a prototype but i know that almost impossible in Venezuela (its really hard for us to get us dollars or euros) and validate the results.

Greetings from Venezuela and sorry for my english (i know its bad but it is not my native language)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login